Q: My 1 month lovebird loves this toy and regularly takes naps in it , even at night. But sometimes I see him chewing on it and I think swallowing it , is this safe ?
A: Many of our products are designed to be destroyed and there can be some ingestion of small, broken parts. For that reason, our products are 100% non-toxic to birds. That being said, no breakable toy can be completely safe. We suggest watching your bird when introducing a new toy to make sure your bird's play style is compatible with the toy.